SUMMER PRESSKIT 2022 - WHY CRANS-MONTANA?
It’s a fair question. After all, there are lots of mountain resorts in the Alps, and it may seem difficult to make a choice. One thing is clear however: many criteria need to be met in order to be an ideal holiday destination. And this is Crans-Montana's main asset. Its diversity.
Here, the days are rich and varied. They unfold however you want them to, as you have the choice:
from historic villages to lively town centres
- from golf courses to downhill mountain biking
- from traditional raclette to Michelin-star restaurants
- from relaxing in the countryside to wild nights out
- from demanding trail running routes to creative skate and wakepark modules
- and much more …
From sport to nature, culture to carpe diem, everything is there for you to enjoy yourself thanks to our quality infrastructure.
A few things remain constant however:
- an absolutely majestic panorama which offers breathtaking views of the Rhone valley and the most beautiful 4,000 metre peaks in the Alps
- four-season opening with many hotels, restaurants and activities remaining open all year round, including ski lifts that allow you to explore the summits 365 days a year
- unique sunny location, with over 300 days of good weather per year and renowned air quality (hence the establishment of several clinics in the resort)
- easy access from the valley floor, with several bus routes and Europe's longest open-air funicular, 4,191 metres long (under renovation until 11 December 2022)
- a packed agenda of sporting and cultural events
This is why you should definitely choose Crans-Montana for your stay.